Home > 26-Week Challenge VII
26-Week Challenge VII
Enrollment for Challenge VII is April 21-May 20, 2014.
Congratulations! By participating in the Well@Work Challenge you have taken a vital step towards improving your health. There has never been a better time to eat healthy, move more, be nicotine free and improve your quality of life. With a few simple changes, you can do it!
By participating in Well@Work Challenge you can:
- Make Lasting changes that will become routine in your daily life
- Reduce stress
- Increase energy
- Improve overall health
- Reduce illness and risk of injury
- Improve morale
- Be eligible for awards
What you need to know
The Well@Work Challenge VII is a 26-week program with coach visits starting in June 201 and online loggins starting June 29.
3 different parts of the program:
- Wellness Activities
- Health Indicators
- After you sign up, you will be responsible for logging your activities, exercise and health indicators on your personal wellness page. To learn more about each group please click on the individual links.
You will also be assigned a wellness coach to help you stay on track for the 26-week Challenge. Your wellness coach will verify your activity points and health indicators. In addition, you must provide proof, like a receipt, of your activities to your wellness coach. For a list of Brown Bag topics and wellness activities, click on the green activities tab. To be eligible for the rewards, you are required to meet with your wellness coach at the beginning and end of the Challenge. Your wellness coach will contact you for the periodic checks. It's your responsibility to keep track and log your well points and exercise log.
How do I sign up in the Well@Work Challenge?
- Get your mandatory lipid profile/A1C blood test from April 28-May 16 2014 (free event).
- Previous participants: Even if you are already registered on this site, you will still need to sign up for Challenge VII. Look for the link in the message board on your personal wellness page after you have logged in.
- New participants: Complete your initial registration and then sign up for Challenge VII at the message board on your personal wellness page.
Free Lipid Profile/A1C Blood Test - Get to Know Your Numbers
A free lipid profile/A1C blood test will be offered from April 28 -May 16, 2014. You may use any Norman Regional Lab, Monday through Friday only during the following hours: Porter 1st floor surgery waiting area: 7am-9am; Porter 2nd floor OPDS: 9am-5pm; HPX OPDS: 9am-5:30pm; all other sites please visit www.normanregional.com/Lab